The warm weather is certainly starting to kick in and its time for my biannual wardrobe swap. I always suggest it's a great time to edit your wardrobe by donating the overused/ unused pieces and making new trendy additions too (don't we all love this!)
So what are the trends for this season?..well my 'Spring Fashion Fun' is hot off the press now and you'll soon be able to read it here on the blog. But in the meantime here's a simple wishlist for seven fresh things this Spring..
1. Well fitted tees in citrus or blue and white- Be 'cool' this Spring. You'd have to agree that chevron stripes make it even more classy
2. Cool cotton scarves in fresh colors and subtle prints to mix n match with outfits
3. White accessories- White is certainly the most popular choice in warm weather try accessories in this color this Spring
4. Bright and sheer lippies- Oranges and fuchsias are big this season but I love the more sheer versions
5. Black and white structured bag- A must have besides that bright colored tote
6. Pointed toe flats- Pointed toe is all about sophistication so invest in a good quality nude one to work with a whole lot of outfits
7. Boyfriend jeans- I'm starting to think of a more relaxed look here but you'll be surprised how easily it could be converted to a chic look too!
Which one would you add to your wish list?